CareCorrals: A Virtual Metropolis of Empathy and Love
Your pet is more than just an animal; he’s a beloved member of the family. Canobie Lake Veterinary Hospital proudly offers CareCorrals to our community through our partnership with PrizedPals. CareCorrals is a secure, invitation-only, Web/mobile micro-community for pet owners. It serves as a convenient network that allows you to stay close with family and friends for love and support regarding your pet. After all, pets have lives worth celebrating, relationships worth nurturing, and stories worth re-living. CareCorrals simplifies group connectivity, allowing you to communicate with multiple people at once without the need for mass emails.
CareCorrals includes features that help families focus more on their pet, loved ones, and supporting each other without any emotional barriers. As a result, you can request and offer support, and others can sign up as they like without being put on the spot. The sign-up process is fast and easy. Once your friends and family are signed up, they can easily create their own private, personalized CareCorrals and invite others to join as well. Only those who are invited can participate.
Benefits and Features of CareCorrals
- Private blog that organizes healing and therapeutic, or light-hearted or humorous interactions among loved ones near and far
- iHelp interactive calendar that makes it easy to gain engaging support, energy, love, and resources from loved ones
- Social storytelling, which is an interactive approach to celebrating warm memories in loved ones’ actual voices and photos
- Photo sharing, which is a fun, moving way to share and trigger warm memories and revive wonderful experiences
- 3D animations that simply and understandably explain an assortment of medical and healthcare topics
- Bilingual options (English and Spanish)
- Mobile-device friendly